Green 9 Cool, a new development with a functional and distinctive concept of design located at the eastern end of the Costa del Sol. This ultra-modern design is inspired as well by the surrounding nature and sports environment, right next to Baviera golf course, and just two minutes away from the beach and the Marina at Caleta de Velez.
Designed over 2 floors to be completely fronted by glass, each townhouse has three bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, two bathrooms of which one is en suite, guest toilet, spacious kitchen (not equipped) and bright open plan lounge / dining room with a double-height ceiling.
Outside there is large terrace which can be complemented by a private swimming pool at an additional cost (from 19,000 euros). Each house has a gated parking space.
This new development is due to start construction in February 2018.
This new development (Fase 3) is ALREADY UNDER CONSTRUCTION.
The photographs shown are from a house in Fase 2, a corner villa with a private pool (an optional feature and cost of 20,000 euros). As well the kitchen shown is an added feature with an addiotnal cost.
Discover these stylish details, they make all the difference. They are what make your Cool Home the unique place you want to live in.
- Aluminium frames with large windows to provide a clean aesthetic.
- In every bedroom: wooden doors and floor-to-ceiling wardrobe doors.
- Spacious double height living room bathed in the natural light that pours through the ceiling skylights.
- Pivot-hung kitchen door in tempered and laminated glass.
- Rust-coloured porcelain stone tiles used for the staircase steps. Glass banister anchored to the staircase.
- Refined bathroom fittings combined with geometric shapes to create a perfect mix of modern and contemporary style. Wall-mounted toilet with a dual flush system to use less water.
- Curved sloping ceiling.
- Television and Internet socket.
- Floors and walls tiled with Kursal Gris Keraben. Noken wall-mounted toilet by Porcelanosa. All other bathroom fittings by Gala: Bloc single lever mixer taps on washbasin and shower, wall-mounted washbasin and Esfera shower tray.
- Floor-to-ceiling glass door. Floors tiled with Kursal Blanco Keraben.
- Laminate wood flooring in bedrooms and living rooms. Laminate wood flooring alpine oak color. With AC4 abrasion resistance and with units measuring 2200x243mm. Finished with a plastic protective layer.
- Porcelain stone tiles on interior staircase Porcelain stone tiles on staircase steps. Rust-coloured KURSAL slabs by KERABEN.
- Keraben Kursal Blanco (white) used for kitchen floor
- Keraben Kursal Blanco (white) used for toilet floor and wall tiling
- Kursal Blanco (white) porcelain stone ceramic tile flooring. 30x60cm. By KERABEN.
- Keraben Kursal Gris (grey) used for floors and wall tiling in upstairs bathrooms. Kursal Gris (grey) porcelain stone ceramic tile flooring. 30x60cm. By KERABEN.
- Slip on outdoor steps and porch floor tiles Ceramic tile flooring porcelain white 30x60cm.
29751, Baviera Golf, Baviera Golf, Caleta de Vélez (Málaga)
Nerja Estates - Real Estate Agency in Nerja
+34 686 753 824 firstname.lastname@example.org
Pasaje Fuente de Cantarero
29780, Nerja (Málaga)